We're Hiring Forklift Technicians
We Want You!
Are you tired of just finding another job? If you are looking for a long-term career, contact us. The Lilly Company is a 102-year-old family-owned Material Handling dealership. We are located in 4 states with multiple locations. We pay a premium salary for someone with 5+ years of equipment mechanical experience. We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a Company Matching 401K retirement plan. You have the opportunity to earn additional money through commission sales of parts.
Forklift Mechanics perform service and repairs on material handling, forklifts and/or aerial equipment at customer sites to ensure that equipment continues to run according to manufacturer’s specifications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Diagnose and repair equipment, including liquid propane, gas, and diesel engines, electric motors, transmissions, drive axles, differentials, hydraulic systems, brake systems, steering systems, electrical systems, lifting systems, etc.
- Rebuild and/or repair all components and systems in industrial material handling and aerial equipment and other related equipment
- Properly block, chock and chain equipment, and disassemble equipment as needed to facilitate major component removal and repair
- Perform routine and operational maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to run according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform advanced diagnostic troubleshooting and failure analysis on all components and systems
- Perform equipment inspections to identify potential problems and safety concerns
- Perform basic welding as necessary
- Record maintenance and repair work performed by completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete basic and advanced technical training as assigned
- Maintain parts and supplies needed for job completion
- Act as a mentor to other technicians and function as a service team lead
- Maintain company vehicle cleanliness and ensure vehicle is in safe operating condition; complete vehicle checklist as required
- Maintain a culture of safety & participate in all safety meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Read the full job description on Indeed.com.